Sunday, October 2, 2011

Class Web Site

Here's the link to my class web site:

https://sites.google.com/site/tanyabbiology/home

I answered the questions for our IPT class on the "announcements" page under AP Biology.

I customized my site with a sleek color scheme, a picasa slide show of photos relevant to my subject matter, a separate "Resources" tab under which I included a couple sites that may be helpful to students, and a YouTube video of the central dogma (a key concept in Biology).

Lastly, the calendars I embedded will pop up on October (since that's our current month). However, I filled in dates from the start of school (at the end of August) to the end of September. So, you just need to go back a month or two to see those postings.

1 comment:

  1. Your site looks so good and is really easy to navigate. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete